- Enters client availability and therapy appointments in scheduling software.
- Uses availability provided by Behavior Technicians and families to identify and schedule therapy appointments.
- Takes cancellations from families and Behavior Technicians and updates client and Behavior Technician schedules.
- Contacts Seniors and Behavior Technicians per clinic protocols to find coverage for cancellations and reschedule missed appointments/shifts.
- Tracks cancellations (by family or by staff) and monitors to ensure hours are rescheduled.
- Processes client and Behavior Technician schedule change requests and collaborates with clinical leaders to solve issues that arise.
- Maintains communication tools and methods to communicate with clinical leaders regarding staffing and scheduling issues, including client open hours, client and Behavior Technician schedule change requests and excessive client and Behavior Technician cancellations.
- Alerts manager to relevant issues that may be preventing CAH from meeting client staffing commitments. Actively participates in problem resolution discussions.
- Processes separation documentation when Behavior Technicians terminate employment.
- Provides suggestions for process improvements, policy changes, etc. to enhance our staffing and scheduling efficiency and ability to meet client expectations.
- Documents all procedures within the scope of this position.
- Maintains positive, professional relationships with clients and employees.
- Consistent and regular attendance is a requirement of the position.
Non-Essential Functions/Other Duties: Other duties as assigned.
Travel Required: Seldom.
Physical Demands: This is largely a sedentary role, with frequent sitting and computer keyboarding required. Employee will be required to sit, talk, hear, type and write. Occasional bending, squatting, stooping, and lifting (up to 35 pounds) is required.